Remember Me?

Monday, April 15, 2013
Does anyone else feel like they are CRAZY BUSY right now?
From the minute my feet hit the ground each morning until I go to bed, 
I just don't seem to ever stop.
Lesson prep, meetings, working out, and the attempt of a social life is wearing me out! Hah!

I feel like during my absence in blog world I have missed a BUNCH. 
I hope to catch up this week. 
This weekend I rolled out my first new product in over a month!
I was super pumped to add another craftivity to my store... I will share later this week!

I thought it would be fun to link up with Flying Into First for her "getting to know you" linky party.
During my absence I know I have to be missing out on some FABULOUS new blogs! 


TOPIC - Skittles Game
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
This is somewhat a trick question because I love ALL types of ice cream... 
anything chocolate will make me happy! =)

Orange- Favorite Memory from College
My favorite college memory would definitely have to be the spring break trips I took with the Christian organization I was involved with.... such a fun and worthwhile spring break.

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
If you read my blog at all, you know Im a bit obsessed with with Alabama Football.
I spend all of my savings on football tickets each year. Hah! Totally worth it! 
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
CHICK-FIL-A... I eat it WAY to much! 

Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
I am OBSESSED with Kenny Chesney. Favorite singer of ALL time. Hah!

Well, that was FUN! Now I'm off to check out some other bloggers.
I promise to be back this week to share my new TPT product...
AND... whenever I share a new product, I give a copy away!
Check back later this week for my new product giveaway.

Only 6 more Mondays until Summer!
Make the most of your Tuesday... before you know it, it will be summer!

5 comments

  1. I love all kinds of ice cream too! haha :) Kenny Chesney is also fabulous! Good choice!

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the ice cream! It's one of my weaknesses! I'm your newest follower!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun linky! I have loved learning about other bloggers. I would love to have you come by and link up with my latest linky. It’s all about the dollar. Anything you love, make, sell, find, or buy that is a dollar. It is really fun!
    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    I'm also your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I am LOVING your blog! Super cute and interesting! I feel like I am on the run all the time too...seriously EXHAUSTED by the end of every day! I only try to have a social life on the weekends at this point haha, I just can't win them all! :) And I LOVE Kenny Chesney...I am always (trying) to sing Pirate Flag now! Anyways, I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll check out my blog too! :)

    Kelsey
    http://growinggracefullyinthirdgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete