First Year of Teaching? Check!

Thursday, May 24, 2012
Well, it is OFFICIALLY summertime! Whew. I cannot believe I survived my first (1/2) year of teaching. It flew by and I LOVED every minute of it. Looking back it's somewhat a blur. Haha.

How did I start my summer? Well, this morning was technically a teacher workday so I had to go in for a few hours. I tried to get some stuff done that will help me out next year. I also plan on PAINTING my room next weekend so I took everything down and tried to do some prepping for that.

After a morning at school, I came back and put my PJs back on and took a nap. It was heaven let me tell you...hah =) After that I woke up, turned on the tube and made a mug brownie...also heavenly! HAH. Super unhealthy, but I convinced myself that I deserved it. =) Amazing start to my first teacher summer! =)

Happy summer! Can't wait to start creating and imagining for my classroom next year! 
I also can't wait to get some wonderful ideas from you guys! =)

8 comments

  1. Congratulations on being officially done with your 1st year of teaching!!! Enjoy your summer! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and happy summer!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And . . . you are still standing! Way to go. You definitely earned your summer vacay. Enjoy it my dear :) I am hosting my very first linky party and would love for you to jump on board. Pop in for a visit if you find a moment.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a nap my first day of summer break too! Love your blog! Super cute
    Alana
    Special Teaching in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing your first year! I just found your blog and look forward to popping in as I move back to third grade next year. It will be my 12th year teaching, and my 3rd in 3rd after 8 years! Have a great summer!

    Christine

    hoppingintothirdgrade.blogspot.com
    (soon to be leapingintothird.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete